
Unbreakable Love
永不失聯的愛
Song: Unbreakable Love 永不失聯的愛
Singer: Eric Chou 周興哲
親愛的你躲在哪裡發呆
qīn ài de nǐ duǒ zài nǎ lǐ fā dāi
Dearly beloved you, where are you hiding to daydream?
有什麼心事還無法釋懷
yǒu shén me xīn shì hái wú fǎ shì huái
What matters in the heart are you unable to stop thinking about?
What worries are you unable to stop thinking about?
我們總把人生想得太壞
wǒ men zǒng bǎ rén shēng xiǎng dé tài huài
We tend to think of the worst in life
像旁人不允許我們的怪
xiàng páng rén bù yǔn xǔ wǒ men de guài
Like the oddness that others won't allow us to be
每一片與眾不同的雲彩
měi yí piàn yú zhòng bù tóng de yún cai
Every cloud is unique
都需要找到天空去存在 唔
dōu xū yào zhǎo dào tiān kōng qù cún zài wú
Each still needs to find the sky to exist
我們都習慣了原地徘徊
wǒ men dōu xí guàn le yuán dì pái huái
We are accustomed to lingering in the same place
卻無法習慣被依賴
què wú fǎ xí guàn bèi yī lài
Yet are unable to get used to being relied on
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
nǐ gěi wǒ, zhè yí bèi zi dōu bù xiǎng shī lián de ài
You give me, a type of love that I never want to lose contact with in this lifetime
相信愛的征途就是星辰大海
xiāng xì nài de zhēng tú jiù shì xīng chén dà hǎi
Believe that the journey of love is indeed a sea of stars
美好劇情 不會更改
měi hǎo jù qíng bú huì gēng gǎi
A beautiful storyline will not be changed
是命運最好的安排 哦
shì mìng yùn zuì hǎo de ān pái ò
It is fate's best arrangement
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
nǐ shì wǒ zhè yí bèi zi dōu bù xiǎng shī lián de ài
You are my, love that I never want to lose contact with in this lifetime
何苦殘忍逼我把手輕輕放開
hé kǔ cán rěn bī wǒ bǎ shou qīng qīng fàng kāi
Why be cruel and force me to gently let go of your hand?
請快回來 想聽你說
qǐng kuài huí lái xiǎng tīng nǐ shuō
Please hurry back, I want to hear you say
說你還在
shuō nǐ hái zài
Say you are still here
走過陪你看流星的天台
zǒu guò péi nǐ kàn liú xīng de tiān tāi
Passing by the rooftop where I watched the meteors with you
熬過失去你漫長的等待
áo guò shī qù nǐ màn cháng de děng dài
Enduring the long wait of losing you
好擔心沒人懂你的無奈
hǎo dān xīn méi rén dǒng nǐ de wú nài
Very worried that no one understands your helplessness
離開我誰還把你當小孩
lí kāi wǒ shuí hái bǎ nǐ dāng xiǎo hái
Leaving me, who would be there to treat you like a child?
Who would spoil you if you leave me?
我猜你一定也會想念我
wǒ cāi nǐ yí dìng yě huì xiǎng niàn wǒ
I am guessing you will definitely miss/think of me too
也怕我失落在茫茫人海 唔
yě pà wǒ shī luò zài máng máng rén hǎi wú
I am also afraid of being disappointed/lost in the vast sea of people
沒關係只要你肯回頭望
méi guān xi zhǐ yào nǐ kěn huí tóu wàng
It doesn't matter as long as you are willing to look back
會發現我一直都在
huì fā xiàn wǒ yì zhí dōu zài
You will find that I have always been here
你給我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
nǐ gěi wǒ, zhè yí bèi zi dōu bù xiǎng shī lián de ài
You give me, a type of love that I never want to lose contact with in this lifetime
你的每條訊息都是心跳節拍
nǐ de měi tiáo xùn xī dōu shì xīn tiào jié p
Every message from you is a beating heart's rhythm
每秒都想 擁你入懷
měi miǎo dōu xiǎng yōng nǐ rù huái
Every second I want to hold you in my arms
全世界你最可愛 哦
quán shì jiè nǐ zuì kě ài ò
You are the cutest in the whole world o
You are the loveliest in the whole world o
你是我 這一輩子都不想失聯的愛
nǐ shì wǒ zhè yí bèi zi dōu bù xiǎng shī lián de ài
You are my, love that I never want to lose contact with in this lifetime
就算你的呼吸遠在千山之外
jiù suàn nǐ de hū xī yuǎn zài qiān shān zhī wài
Even if your breath is far away beyond a thousand mountains
請你相信 我給的愛
qǐng nǐ xiāng xìn wǒ gěi de ài
Please believe the love I give
值得你愛
zhí dé nǐ ài
Is worthy of your love
